It feels like a lot has happened in the last month, many things unplanned. Everything seems to be taking SO much longer than I would like. The end of my semester has been a complete time killer, plain and simple. More time than normal, which I think is the frustrating piece.
BUT onwards and upwards! My list from April was barely touched and even better, items have been added to the list. There is a long weekend around the corner and have so much time to tackle my projects. This girl is very excited!
House To-Do list
– Sort and clean the front hall closet
– Paint living room & upstairs hallway (Repair work started)
– Paint & freshen Ryan’s office
– Touch up paint on front door
– Touch up paint in the spare room
Price out updates to our Kitchen (something I am SUPER excited for… I must contain myself!)
– Sort through wardrobe and donate unused clothing
Hold a garage sale
– Finish chair make over
– Wash all of our windows inside and out
– clean inside kitchen cabinets
+++ – Refinish stairs (again!… having a dog really kills wood stairs)
+++ – Paint stair railing white