I am passionately in love with spring. My entire life I have had this love affair with the fresh, joyful season. If you live in an area that experiences the chilling low temperature of the winters months you will agree society as a whole becomes much happier when spring arrives. The snow starts to melt, the sun starts to shine and the birds begin to sing; the season breathes new life.
This past winter has felt never-ending. As much as I enjoy the beauty of snow and the forced down time the winter months bring, I am eager to get outside again and feel more alive.
Ryan and I have started to tackle the much needed spring cleaning, clearing out closets and drawers of the many items we no longer need or want. Over the last few weeks, I have really started to notice the many small projects our home desperately needs. I am hoping to tackle the following list during the months of April and May:
– Sort and clean the front hall closet
– Paint living room & upstairs hallway
– Paint & freshen Ryan’s office
– Touch up paint on front door
– Touch up paint in the spare room
– Price out updates to our Kitchen (something I am SUPER excited for… I must contain myself!)
– Sort through wardrobe and donate unused clothing
– Hold a garage sale
– Finish chair make over
– Wash all of our windows inside and out
– clean inside kitchen cabinets
That is it for now… I think! This doesn’t include anything outside, but that is Ryan’s domain. He is very good at keeping our yard and home on the exterior looking great. Wish me luck!
What is on your spring to-do list!?